Life was not meant to be lived alone! Home Groups are small groups that meet together and grow in faith. We actively participate in community and we are committed to pursuing a deeper, transforming relationship with God together through prayer, studying Scripture, and living life together.
We currently have the following groups meeting throughout the week. For more information, or to see which group would work best for you, please contact our Home Groups Director, Matt Hamb.
- Ladies' Group - 10:30 am at the church
- Gutekunst Group - 7:00 pm in Selma
- Williams Group - 5:30 pm at the church
- Rowley Group - 7:00 pm at the church
- Hambs Group - 700 pm Grants Pass (East side)
- Adventure Life Group - 7:00 pm North GP/Merlin
- John and Sally Ahlstrom - 10:00 am Wilderville
- Holland Group - 7:00 pm Grants Pass