Life was not meant to be lived alone! Home Groups are small groups that meet together and grow in faith. We actively participate in community and we are committed to pursuing a deeper, transforming relationship with God together through prayer, studying Scripture, and living life together.
We currently have the following groups meeting throughout the week. For more information, or to see which group would work best for you, please contact our Home Groups Director, Matt Hamb.
- Ladies' Group - 10:30 am at the church
- Williams Group - 5:30 pm at the church
- Gutekunst Group - 7:00 pm in Selma
- Rowley Group - 7:00 pm at the church
- Hambs Group - 700 pm Grants Pass (East side)
- Adventure Life Group - 7:00 pm North GP/Merlin
- Holland Google Duo Virtual Group - 7:00 pm
- Holland Group - 7:00 pm Grants Pass