We are happy to be able to provide food for families in need in our community. Our Lord's Storehouse food pantry, a division of the Josephine County Food Bank, is open on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:00-8:00.
Interested in helping with the Lord's Storehouse? If so, there are a variety of ways you can help. Here's how:
- Being part of the Tuesday or Friday team that picks up food from the food bank and delivers it to the storehouse.
- Being part of the Tuesday or Friday team that meets at the storehouse to sort boxes & organize the food.
- Becoming part of the Monday or Wednesday night team, assisting & interacting with our clients.
Donations (Can be brought by the church office any time during business hours)
- Non-perishable food items
- Clean egg cartons
- Books for all ages (please be sensitive to the subject matter)
- Kids' toys, jackets/coats, and blankets (please wash prior to donating)