We are happy to be able to provide food for families in need in our community. Our Lord's Storehouse food pantry, a division of the Josephine County Food Bank, is open on Wednesday evenings from 6:00-8:00.
Interested in helping with the Lord's Storehouse? If so, there are a variety of ways you can help. Here's how you can help:
- Being part of the Tuesday team that sorts boxes & organizes the food prior to Wednesday nights
- Having a pickup truck to help with pickup & delivery of food to the church on Tuesdays.
- Becoming part of the Wednesday night team, assisting & interacting with patrons.
Donations (Can be brought by the church office any time during business hours)
- Non-perishable food items
- Plastic bags from the grocery store
- Books for all ages (please be sensitive to the subject matter)
- Kids' toys, jackets/coats, and blankets (please wash prior to donating)