- Service Time 10 AM
- Come experience a loving family worship experience.
- Sunday Evening Firepit Fellowship - Will resume in the fall.
- The Lord's Storehouse - Wednesdays 6-7 pm
- Ewing Bible Study- Thursday 6:30-8 pm
- We are running one service at 10 AM.
- We have programming for kids, nursery through 5th grade.
- To accommodate anyone who is not ready to return to our on-campus meetings, we will be live-streaming our service on our Facebook page.
- Coffee will be served in our multi-purpose room.
We look forward to having you join us as we worship our Lord & Savior each week!
The night after he resurrected from the dead, Jesus appeared to his disciples in the upper room. In the midst of their doubts or uncertainties, he gave them a commission to carry out their work on earth continuing his ministry.
As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.
- John 20:21
At Redwood, we believe it is our responsibility to carry out the same mission into our world that Jesus did into his. Jesus came to give life, and give it to the full, to serve others, and to seek and save the lost. Jesus commanded and commissioned the church to do the same. It is our desire to bring Jesus into the lives of the people in the Rogue Valley so they can see and experience the hope and promise that is found in Him.
Our Mission is to help people say "yes" to Jesus.
What exactly are we saying "yes" to? To whatever your next step with Jesus is - salvation, study, or service. We believe that wherever you currently are in your walk with Christ, even if that walk hasn't started yet, our mission is help you take the next step.
We don't expect anyone to be perfect (mainly because we know we aren't!). But more than that, we don't expect anyone to try to pretend like they are either. At Redwood, we want you to come just like you are - even if that means broken and messy. Our hope is that you come and belong to our family and through that community you come to believe in Jesus as your Savior. When you do that, you become part of the Kingdom of God.
We'd love to have you come be a part of our family at Redwood Christian.