As we move in Josephine County to Phase 2 of our re-opening plan, we are beginning to meet together for church once again! In accordance with CDC recommendations, and with our goal to provide a worship atmosphere that also has the best interest and safety of our church community in mind, we are meeting with the following changes in place...
- We are returning to TWO SERVICE - 8:30 and 10:00 am on Sunday mornings. We are offering kids' programming at 10:00
- To accommodate anyone who is not ready to return to our on-campus meetings, we will be live-streaming our 10:00 service on our Facebook page.
- Our Multi-Purpose Room is closed for the time being. Coffee will be served on our front porch.
- Masks are not required, but encouraged if you will not be able to keep appropriate distance from others.
- We ask anyone not feeling well or running a fever to take advantage of our live stream service.
- We will not be passing offering bags like normal. We ask everyone to take advantage of our online giving, or to use our offering drop boxes at the back of our auditorium.
- We have begun using single-serve communion packets that will be handed out as you enter the church.
As we re-gather, we ask that you be courteous of others and remember that not everyone is moving to the same comfort levels in the same timeframes. Remember that as we gather on the weekend services, the primary reason we gather is to worship our Savior.
We look forward to seeing you at Redwood Christian Church soon!