- Sunday Services - 9:30 am
- Sunday Evening Firepit Fellowship - Will resume in the fall.
- Celebrate Recovery - Sundays - 5 pm
- Youth Group - Wednesdays - Will resume again later in 2021
- The Lord's Storehouse - Wednesdays 6-7 pm
What a crazy year 2020 was for the Church. At Redwood, we definitely felt the impact of the pandemic and the ensuing restrictions that came with it. We spent 16 weeks completely online last spring and early summer before resuming in-person gathering, with an additional two-week online pause in the fall. But as well start 2021, we will be meeting in-person regularly unless we experience our own issues in-house. With that in mind, please note the following:
- We are running one service at 9:30 am. We have programming for kids, nursery through 5th grade.
- To accommodate anyone who is not ready to return to our on-campus meetings, we will be live-streaming our service on our Facebook page.
- Our Multi-Purpose Room is closed for the time being. Coffee will be served on our front porch.
- Masks/face coverings are required while attending in-person.
- We ask anyone not feeling well or running a fever to take advantage of our live stream service.
- We will not be passing offering bags like normal. We ask everyone to take advantage of our online giving, or to use our offering drop boxes at the back of our auditorium.
- We have begun using single-serve communion packets that will be handed out as you enter the church.
As we gather, we ask that you be courteous of others and remember that not everyone is moving to the same comfort levels in the same timeframes. Remember that as we gather on the weekend services, the primary reason we gather is to worship our Savior.
We look forward to having you join us as we worship our Lord & Savior each week!
The night after he resurrected from the dead, Jesus appeared to his disciples in the upper room. In the midst of their doubts or uncertainties, he gave them a commission to carry out their work on earth continuing his ministry.
As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you.
- John 20:21
At Redwood, we believe it is our responsibility to carry out the same mission into our world that Jesus did into his. Jesus came to give life, and give it to the full, to serve others, and to seek and save the lost. Jesus commanded and commissioned the church to do the same. It is our desire to bring Jesus into the lives of the people in the Rogue Valley so they can see and experience the hope and promise that is found in Him.
Our Mission is to help people say "yes" to Jesus.
What exactly are we saying "yes" to? To whatever your next step with Jesus is - salvation, study, or service. We believe that wherever you currently are in your walk with Christ, even if that walk hasn't started yet, our mission is help you take the next step.
We don't expect anyone to be perfect (mainly because we know we aren't!). But more than that, we don't expect anyone to try to pretend like they are either. At Redwood, we want you to come just like you are - even if that means broken and messy. Our hope is that you come and belong to our family and through that community you come to believe in Jesus as your Savior. When you do that, you become part of the Kingdom of God.
We'd love to have you come be a part of our family at Redwood Christian.